Year Started at Lehigh:
Athletics Department - 1991
- Family: Three Sons: Christopher (recently married to Meghann), Matthew and Bradford
Professional Work Experience:
- Liberty High School, Bethlehem, PA
- Special Certifications – Allentown Catholic Diocese Ministry Formation Program
- Participated in various classes at Lehigh, Moravian, DeSales and Northampton CC
- Lehigh University (1989 – present)
Administrative and Secretarial
Honors and Achievements:
- Love watching my family participate in a variety of sports.
Interests / Activities:
- Employee Relations Advisory Committee (ERAC)
- Church Ministries, Chair Heritage Day Program, Credit Union Committees, School PTO Admin Offices, Leader Girl and Cub Scouts
What I enjoy about Lehigh?
- Walking, Tai Chi, Health Alternative Research, Reading, Faith Development. Spiritual Retreats
I love working in the Athletics Department - it is a special pleasure to watch our student-athletes mature into young adults and observe how they contribute to the world around them. My Sons always ask me if Lehigh pays me to advertise as they proudly wear their 'Lehigh' clothing gifts....they are all alumni, so I am even more proud!