|Title:||Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach|
Year Started at Lehigh: 2001
Personal Information :
Currently resides in Coopersburg, PA with wife Laura
- Post-Master’s Certificate, California University of Pennsylvania, California, PA ‘10 (Sports Psychology)
- Post-Master’s Certificate, California University of Pennsylvania, California, PA ‘09 (Sports Counseling)
- Master of Education, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA ‘08 (Counseling)
- Bachelor of Arts, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA ‘06 (Psychology)
- Palisades High School diploma, ‘02
Professional Work Experience:
Lehigh University (2006 – present)
- Strength and Conditioning Coach (2008-present)
- Graduate Assistant - Strength and Conditioning Staff (2006-2008)
Speed Advantage Training Inc (2007-present)
- Speed and Agility Coach (2007-present)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) – Currently participates in mixed martial arts bouts.
- College Varsity Sports – Four year letter winner and three year starter for the Lehigh University Football Team
- High School Varsity Sports – Football, Baseball, and Basketball
Honors and Achievements:
- Four year member of the Leadership Council
- All Patriot League Academic Honor Roll Selection
- 2006 Recipient of Lehigh University’s "Big LU" Award
- 2006 Recipient of the Lehigh University South Side Boosters Achievement Award
Interests / Activities:
- Spending time with friends and family.
- Lifelong fitness and health.
What I enjoy about Lehigh?
The tradition and Saturday afternoons at Goodman.