|Title:||Assistant Athletic Director for Campus Athletics/Strength and Conditioning|
Year Started at Lehigh: 1992
- Family: Married, 2 children
- Master of Arts in Exercise Science, Indiana State University, 1989
- Bachelor of Science in Health, Physical Education and Recreation, Lock Haven University, 1983
- Health Fitness Specialist, American College of Sports Medicine
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Personal Trainer, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Instructor Community First Aid/CPR/AED, American Red Cross
Interests / Activities:
- Spending time with family and friends.
- Fitness activities, cycling, golf and skiing
"Working in a challenging and energizing environment and being a contributor to the educational experience."
What I enjoy about Lehigh?