Pat Santoro Brad Dillon John Hughes
Head Coach Assistant Coach Assistant Coach
(Click for full Bio) (Click for full Bio) (Click for full Bio)
Camp Description: Click Here for a Camp Flyer
June 8 - 12:00 Check in Congdon Hall (Upper Cents)
June 8 - 1:30 Session 1, 6:30 Session 2
June 9 - 9:00 Session 3, 1:15 Session 4
Coach/Counselor ration 8-1
Registration: 8:00-9:00 am - Taylor Gym
Pick up: 2pm and drop off: 8:30am Taylor Gym
Technique and Live wrestling
Session Times: 9-11am, then lunch, and 12-2pm
This program will include 80% top-flight instruction and 20% combat with live evaluation. High coach to wrestler ratio
This camp will consist of 70% combat matches and 30% instruction (daily). Space is limited, first come, first served. You don’t need a team to register, come alone, and be assigned to a team. "Madison Weigh-in"
Facilities: Grace Hall, Varsity Wrestling Room, Taylor Gym.
- Each camper must complete a registration form and submit an individual payment.
- Payment in full is due with registration. Registrations received without full payment are not complete.
- Click here for our refund policy
Contact Information: Call 610-758-6912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Registered Campers:
For security purposes, all High School Coaches who intend to stay with their teams in the dorms must have a background check. Please click HERE for more information and to register for a background check. If you have a current USA Wrestling coaches card your background check is complete.
Skin Check Form and Health Form/Waiver:
- The Best Coaching Anywhere, PERIOD!
- Personal Attention from our Award-Winning Staff
- Coaching Staff Active in World and Olympic Competition
- Challenging Team Dual Competition - Full and Made-up Teams
- State of the art facilities
- Fabulous Food - All you want!
- Supervised Dorms - 24 hours
- Open mat time, personalized help from the staff
- Outstanding conditioning and nutrition instruction
- Certified Athletic Trainers at ALL sessions and overnight
- Parents and coaches welcome to watch training sessions (for safety reasons, please inform us prior to your arrival)
- Digital color group photo to be published on the w.w.w.
- Free t-shirt to all campers
Typical Daily Schedule**
7:30 am Breakfast
10:00 am Wrestling
12:00 pm Lunch and Recreation
2:00 pm Wrestling
5:30 pm Dinner and Recreation
7:00 pm Wrestling
9:30 pm Snacks and Recreation
10:45 pm Room Check
11:00pm Lights out
**Actual schedule may vary
What to Bring:
- Wrestling Shoes
- Running Shoes
- Towels and Toiletries
- Laundry Bag/Soap/Quarters
- Fan - The dorms are NOT air-conditioned
- Sign up ONLINE! Register as an individual or TEAM!
- Or, download our Camp Flyer - Click Here
- Payment is due IN FULL upon registration.
- Our 2009 Team Duals Camp was nearly SOLD OUT before May 1st. Technique 2 was sold out. It is STRONGLY encouraged that you register your team online to guarantee your spot.
Confirmation: Your confirmation will be sent via email. Online registrations will receive an instant confirmation via email. Mailed applications will receive an emailed confirmation at least 1 week prior to camp.
- Father/Son Camp Saturday June 8 - Comfort Suites Lobby 12:00 pm
- Commuter Camp - Monday- 7:30am - Taylor Gym lobby
- Technique Camp - Saturday- 10:00am to 1:00pm - Dravo Dorm
- Intensity Camp - Friday- 10:00am to noon- Dravo Dorm
- Team Duals - Saturday- 10:00am to 1:00- Dravo Dorm
- COMMUTERS check in with all campers on the first day. Pick Up is daily at 2pm in the lobby of Taylor Gym. Daily Drop Off (after the first day of camp) is at 8:30am in the Taylor Gym lobby.
- Click HERE for directions.
- Father/Son Camp - Sunday 8:30 am hotel check out
- Commuter Camp - Friday - 11:45am - Taylor Gym lobby
- Technique Camp & Intensity Camp- Tuesday - 11:45am - Dravo Dorm - ID REQUIRED TO PICK UP CAMPER
- Team Duals - Tuesday - 12:00pm - Dravo Dorm- ID REQUIRED TO PICK UP CAMPER
- Click HERE for directions.