Racquetball and Squash Sport Policies
• Reservations may be made by using the online reservations system. Reservations can be made no earlier than one day in advance during normal business hours (except during break periods). Walk-on playing opportunities are permitted only if court space is available, however, play shall not exceed one hour or court must be vacated for next reservation, whichever comes first.
• Courts may be reserved for a one-hour increment beginning at 7:00 a.m. on weekdays, 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and 12:00 p.m. on Sundays.
• Ten-minute forfeit rule - If you are ten minutes late for your court time, you forfeit your reservation and a walk-on may be permitted to use the court. In any case, court use will be limited to reservation time period. If you arrive five minutes late, your court time will be 55 minutes instead of the full hour.
• Please be considerate - if you are unable to keep your reservation, please cancel your reservation in advance to accommodate all users.
• A valid Lehigh I.D. card is required for access to the court area. In addition, equipment is available for rental for $1.00 per piece of equipment with a valid Lehigh University I.D. card. The user is responsible for any damaged equipment.
• White-soled shoes are required for court use. No other footwear will be permitted.
• Goggles are strongly recommended upon entering each court. Goggles are available for rental for $1.00 with a valid Lehigh University I.D. card.
For more information about the Racquet Sport facilities and to make reservations, please call extension 8-4431.