Program Fees And Eligibility
Program Fees and Eligibility
Informed Consent/Assumption of Risk
- Participation in any of the campus Fit/Rec programs and services at Lehigh University are purely voluntary activities and individuals participate at their own risk.
- Participants should be aware of the possibility of bodily injury and should understand they are responsible for any and all costs arising out of injury or property damaged sustained through participation.
- It is recommended that participants have medical approval prior to participation in any program.
- All students, faculty, staff, and spouses are eligible to participate in the Group Exercise Programs.
- Business hours are 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Registration Fees and Waivers
- A valid LU ID is required to register for all classes.
- All class fees and a signed waiver are required before taking part in any Group Exercise or Special Program class.
- All transactions for classes are final and non-transferable
- Register at the Fitness Center Office located on the lower level of the Fitness Center.
- Business hours are 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Participants need to bring a valid LU ID and class specific Flex Pass to each class to show proof of registration.
- Payment types accepted: Cash, Check, or Gold Plus
Equipment, facilities and class limits
- All equipment is on a first come first serve basis.
- For class and equipment, access participants must show a valid LU ID or Athletics Facility Pass and have their class specific Flex Pass or Special Program Pass.
- All classes have a maximum limit of participants.
- If class minimums are not met the fitness management has the right to cancel that program with a full refund to the registrants.