Membership Policy (Faculty, Staff, Spouses and Dependents)
The Lehigh Athletic facilities are open to ONLY current LU ID card holders.
No outside memberships are available.
Policies For Use
- All Faculty, Staff, Spouses, Domestic Partners are required to complete the needed registration forms prior to participating in any athletic facility. All forms should be submitted to the Fitness Center Office with a valid Lehigh ID card. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM.
- All participants are required to present a valid Lehigh ID card upon entrance to all Athletic Facilities including Lehigh students (undergraduate and graduate) as well as faculty and staff.
- Please refer to Taylor Gym Facility Policies
- University Faculty/Staff spouses are required to obtain a valid university picture ID from the ID card office and have the completed forms (IC, AR, and PARQ) on file with facility management prior to any facility use.
- How to obtain an Athletics Facility Privilege Pass - please see bottom of this page.
Dependents under the age of 16 may use the general recreation facilities (basketball courts, pools) on weekends during the school year and weekdays during the summer months and must be directly supervised by a parent. No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the fitness center. All other dependents are not permitted to use the facilities.
Athletics Volunteer Program
- Lehigh University Athletics volunteers are permitted to use the facility.
- Volunteers are required to complete proper volunteer authorization forms (IC, AR, and PARQ) with facility management prior to any facility use.
- A valid pass will be issued by the ID card office once approved by facility management.
- How to become a Lehigh Athletics Volunteer