Dance Studio Area Policies
- Click HERE for class schedules
- Click HERE for the Dance Studio Schedule
- Participants are encouraged to bring a clean towel to class.
- Entry to any class is not permitted 10 minutes after the class has begun.
- Personal items must be stored in the cubicles or lockers.
- Personal items may not be taken onto the floor.
- Neither the Athletics department nor its employees will be responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Equipment provided in class (hand weights, tubing, mats steps, etc.)may not be taken out of the room.
- Food and drinks are not permitted, except water bottles with water that have secured lids.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes are allowed. Aerobics or cross-training shoes are recommended.
- Tobacco chewing or dipping is not permitted or spitting on the floor or equipment.
- All weight equipment must have a vinyl or rubber coating to be used in this space.
- All participants are asked to assist with sanitizing the equipment and replacing it in the proper storage location after use.
- Leaving any class before the cooldown period is strongly discouraged.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT.
“Respect prolongs opportunity.”