Thank you for your interest in Lehigh cheerleading. Tryouts for the 2013-2014 season will be held Tuesday April 23nd 2013 @ 6:30pm in Grace Hall. For any additional information please contact Vanessa Rex at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Club Sports Office located in Grace Hall.
Tryout options for INCOMING FRESHMEN and TRANSFER STUDENTS:
- Tryouts are open to males and females
- Previous cheerleading experience is preferred.
- Cheerleading Application Form
- ALL persons selected for the squad will be required to return to campus for our mandatory private cheerleading camp to be held August 2013. Cheerleaders are responsible for the camp exepenses.
- Option 1: Participate in live tryout at Lehigh (see details under tryouts for RISING SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, AND SENIORS).
- Option 2: Submit a DVD or video with a 45-60 second dance, 1 cheer, 2 chants, 3 jumps (1 toe touch, 2 optional), and stunting (extension, single-leg stunt, and an additional advanced stunt of your choice). Tumbling is not required but may be included in video. Additionally, any "live" clips from competition and/or game day activities may also be included, but are not required. All DVD/video submissions must be received by Friday, April 19th 2013 and include a completed application (see above link).
Tryouts for RISING SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS, AND SENIORS:
- Practice and tryouts will all take place on Monday, April 22nd 2013.
- A completed application must be submitted to the Club Sports Office by the posted dealine.
- Participants must learn and perform a cheer, 2 chants, a dance, and 3 jumps (1 toe touch, 2 optional) as well as demonstrate stunting ability. Tumbling is optional.