Lehigh Sports Media Relations
Covering Lehigh Athletics
2012-13 Lehigh Sports Media Relations
The Lehigh University Sports Media Relations Department looks forward to handling your media requests throughout the 2012-2013 academic year. Should you seek additional information, do not hesitate to contact a member of the Sports Media Relations staff.
Mailing and FedEx Address:
Lehigh Athletics Department
641 Taylor Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
2012-2013 Sport Contacts:
Baseball - Chris Martrich
Basketball, Men's - Justin Lafleur
Basketball, Women's - Chris Martrich
Cross Country - Chris Martrich
Field Hockey - Justin Lafleur
Football - Steve Lomangino
Golf - Steve Lomangino
Lacrosse, Men's - Justin Lafleur
Lacrosse, Women's - Justin Lafleur
Rowing - Justin Lafleur
Soccer, Men's - Ben Masur
Soccer, Women's - Justin Lafleur
Softball - Steve Lomangino
Swimming & Diving - Steve Lomangino
Tennis - Steve Lomangino
Track & Field - Chris Martrich
Volleyball - Chris Martrich
Wrestling - Steve Lomangino
Media Relations Policies
- Credentials: Requests for credentials should be made to Steve Lomangino. Please forward your request for credentials at least one week prior to the game. Whenever possible, press credentials will be mailed. Should the request not be made in time, press credentials may be picked up at the Will-Call window in the front of all Lehigh athletics facilities.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes will accompany your press credentials. There is ample parking at both Goodman Stadium and Stabler Arena. The parking attendants will direct you to the proper lot. Lehigh recommends that you park in the lot behind Taylor Gym or in the parking deck when attending events at Grace Hall.
- Phone Lines: Phones lines requests at either Goodman Stadium or Stabler Arena ($100.00 radio fee for non-league opponents) should be made to Steve Lomangino. Please make arrangements as soon as possible, but no later than one week prior to the game.
- Post-game Interviews: Post-game interviews are held at the end of every football game and select men’s and women’s basketball and wrestling contests. Media room venues are as follows: football (end-zone locker room); men’s and women’s basketball (press room adjacent to court); wrestling (Grace Hall or press room adjacent to court at Stabler Arena)
- Electronic Communications: Lehigh utilizes the internet and electronic communication mechanicisms to distribute information. Should you wish to have information send to you electronically, please contact a member of the sports media relations staff. In addition, Lehigh provides electronic images scanned at 300 dpi to media outlets via e-mail. Should you seek an action shot or head shot of a Lehigh student-athlete or coach, contact the media relations office and communicate the specifics (color or black and white, TIFF or JPEG format, resolution, etc.) you require.
- Media Services: Lehigh maintains a full-service working press venue for the sports of football, men’s and women’s basketball and wrestling, and at additional sporting events as deemed necessary ( i.e., tournaments, etc.). Working media will receive complete statistical information, game play-by-play, game-day programs and facts sheets, media guides, updated rosters, radio and television "quickie stats", facsimile privileges, and food and beverage.
- Interview Policies: All interviews, including telephone interviews, must be arranged by Steve Lomangino or a member of the Sports Media Relations staff. Student-athletes will not be available on game days until after the contest.
Sports Media Relations Staff
Director, Sports Media Relations
Assistant Director, Sports Media Relations
Sports Media Relations Assistant
Special Projects Manager, Broadcast & Multimedia
Production Manager, Multimedia