Golf Camps and Clinics
LEHIGH UNIVERSITY GOLF CAMPS & CLINICS 2012 - 2013
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CAMPS
Henry D'Alberto - Head Coach Men's Golf (Full Bio)
Robert Shutte - Head Coach Women's Golf (Full Bio)
All golf camps and clinics will be held at Mulvihill Golf Learning Center on Lehigh University's Goodman Campus (for directions please click here). The range features 20 driving stations with five target greens. The practice green has six holes with an assortment of different lies to help golfers work on their short game. There's also a chipping green with three sand bunkers. The club house features three, heated, indoor bays. The indoor bays allow golfers practice inside by hitting balls out onto the range off of artificial turf mats.
- All Registration Will Be Conducted Online.
- Full Payment is due at the time of registration.
Health Form & Waiver
- Every camper must provide a completed Health Form & Waiver PRIOR to participation
- The Health Form & Waiver must be signed by a parent or guardian
- The Health Form & Waiver does not need to be signed by a doctor
- Click HERE to download the Health Form & Waiver.
- Upon completing your online registration you will receive an instant confirmation via email.
- If you do not receive email confirmation, you have not officially registered.
Golf Clinics - June, July & August - Henry D'Alberto
- Ball striking, short game, putting, course management, pre-shot routine, and mental attitude
What to bring?
- Golf clubs, golf shoes or sneakers
5:00 pm - 5:05 pm Group Instruction
5:05 pm - 6:25 pm Group Lessons
6:25 pm - 6:30 pm Group Review
Golf Clinic Series - Rob Shutte
The Lehigh University Golf Clinic Series was designed to provide an exceptional golf education experience for all different ages and ability levels. Clinics provide a low teacher to student ratio alongwith flexibility scheduling missed clinics.
These were last summer's clinics- This summer's options will be posted soon.
Weekend Warrior Clinics - Designed for the golfer that gets out on the weekends primarily and wants to play their best when they are there
Advanced Player Clinics - Designed for those experienced players who need a second set of eyes to take their game to that next level
Womens Clinics - Designed for women to get some group instruction alongside of others who are going through the same process
Parent / Child Clinics - Designed as a great way to introduce the game of golf to your children so they can get started on the right food and enjoy the game
Beginners Clinics - New to the game and don't know where to begin? This is just the place. We will get you started out right with the game you can play the rest of your life